Thursday, June 2, 2011

Just Ship It: By Rocco De Leo


I read a lot of books and listen to a lot of podcasts on Business, Marketing, and simply getting stuff done. A common line among successful entrepenurs and "go getters" is that they figured out how to "ship it". I'm not sure who coined "ship it"- I think it's Seth Godin- hope it's not copy write protected..."Shipping" simply means delivering a finished product. I'm "shipping" this blog. I sat on it for several years. I'll do it later, when I have more time...Big LOL on that one! Just Get R Done! Stop promising, or dreaming, Ship It! So it's not the well researched academic style blog I sought it out to be, but I'm doing and shipping it. Whatever your thing is, get out of your own way, get it done and "ship it". The universe has a funny way of paying back those that ship. A dream or an idea stuck in your head is nothing unless its shipped. Good luck and Good Selling!

1 comment:

Rohit Singh said...

You are writting some interesting and Best content i also bookmark this url....You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary... you are totally awesome...
Amazon-Coupons & Offer Code
Floweraura Coupons & Offer Code
Printland Coupons & Offer Code
Nearbuy Coupons & Offer Code
Ebay Coupons & Offer Code
Amazon Offers, Coupons, Summer Sale

This is what Sales is all about